Centre Management continues to monitor the situation and are following all relevant advice and guidance by the Department of Health and Human Services with regards to COVID-19. The safety and wellbeing of our customers, retailers and the community is always our priority.
We are currently implementing additional disinfection of the centre in line with relevant health authority guidelines and continue to monitor and act upon recommendations from the health department.
As government restrictions continue to change, we want to ensure you that your safety and well-being continues to be our top priority.
We are continuing to take extra precautions to ensure our centre is a safe place to visit, work and shop:
- Hand sanitiser units are at our main entrances and near bathrooms
- Social distancing measures are in place to protect our community
- QR Codes at the entrances and at each retail store
- Retailers have calculated the number of people that can be safely in store at any one time
- Floors are marked for queuing for our Supermarkets, majors and servery style stores
- We have closed play areas, removed loose furniture and cordoned off or removed seating areas
- We have deferred all events and activities in Centre for the time being
What you can do to assist while in Centre:
- Please wear a face mask when shopping in our Centre in line with advice from Victoria Health
- Check in to each retailer with the QR codes available
- Practice good hygiene, please use the hand sanitising unit upon entry into the Centre
- Keep a 1.5m distance between individuals
- If you have flu like symptoms, you should not be visiting the Centre, please stay home and utilise our retailer’s delivery services
- Our retailers are expected to have signs that display how many people can be in the store at one time. Please respect and obey these restrictions. If the store is at the limit, please queue outside and wait for your turn to enter
- Wash your hands regularly including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. If you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve. Carry some hand sanitiser with you to use on your hands
- Avoid touching surfaces and refrain from touching and unnecessarily handling multiple products on retailer shelves and racks
- Please understand that some of our retailers are no longer accepting cash.
As the situation continually evolves, we are staying up to date with the latest government advice and are working hard to keep our retailers and community continually informed.
Please check here for all the latest information and retailer opening list.
Thank you for your support during this challenging time and we really look forward to welcoming you to our Centre.